widget moving around on it's own...how to fix this?

Reaction score
Anyone here exprience the widget moving around on it's own?

The weather widget moves itself to a slightly different location everytime I press F12, why is this? Is this a bug, or a switch I need to toggle?

This is a problem for me because I've got plenty of widgets and this one tends to get covered up by another widget.

Thanks

Forgive me if this has been asked before, I did perform a search, but turned up with nothing helpful.

:eek:neye:

B

Blue Angel

I'm helpless on this but I have another type of problem with the weather widget. Suddenly it doesn't refresh at all. I try to change the region and I click "done" but nothing happens. I do the command + R same thing here too. Nothing happens. Please help !!!!!

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
After entering a new City, hit enter and wait a while so the widget can confirm that the city you entered is listed...

It should show a drop-down list of cities, so you can pick the correct state/country/whatever.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" 1.8Ghz iMac G5 512MB
I've noticed after a restart sometimes widgets are no longer active on the dashboard. Doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to which ones go missing, but if I want them out I'll have to drag them back out of the dashboard tray.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.