artist, designers, and photographers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
i am looking to get a invoice program that will just keep track of my invoices and job numbers and projects. i was looking at bento 3 and MacFreelance... has anyone used these programs and how do they fair... i don't have a lot of money and i just need something simple and easy to use.. thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro|MacBooks|iPhones|iPods|iPad
i use Bento...seems to work fine for me, and the iPhone app lets me keep track of my time when i am working away from the home office.

OP
macwannabe
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
Nice I have read good stuff about it? What do you do if you don't mind me asking

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro|MacBooks|iPhones|iPods|iPad
i have a freelance graphic design business...i use the software to track my time on products, my billing as well as my expenses.

OP
macwannabe
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i have a freelance graphic design business...i use the software to track my time on products, my billing as well as my expenses.

awesome i do the same and need the same things to track.. thanks for your input

what kind of templates do you use?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I use Billings. Billings 3 | Professional Time Billing for Anyone. I use it when doing freelance work for folks, helps me time and then create the invoice. I think macfreelance does the same. I never could get into bento. I've tried it and it just wasn't my cup of tea. I know a new version came out not long ago so I might give it another try, but so far I like Billings. Macfreelance is good and so is on the job.

Here's some more

On the job
On The Job - Professional Time & Expense Tracking and Invoicing - Stunt Software

iBiz 4
iBiz | Mac OS X time tracking, project management and billing software to create estimates and invoices for small business

billable
Billable is now known as ProfitTrain

Invoy
Empty Factory - Invoy - Invoicing Made Easy on Mac

express invoice
Invoice Software for Windows or Mac for Easy Invoicing Creation

involer
The Dream Apps Involer

You might give some of those a try as well. I'd say download them all and play with them to see what suites your needs. Some of them are basic, others are really powerful. I believe most of them allows you to load "sample"data, so you can see what the app will look like with various entries and what not.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.