Help Bootcamp fone wrong or idk: (

Reaction score
stuck on windows installtion cant get out help please...

Well I just got my MBP today and I decided to install windows on it for games...well I did the bootcamp thing And now it's installing windows but when it gets to a certain point it says its restarting it then it does the same set up process over again with the same restart
...did I brick my MbP already...is there anyway to just stop the whole installation.

Reaction score
Well I just got my MBP today and I decided to install windows on it for games...well I did the bootcamp thing And now it's installing windows but when it gets to a certain point it says its restarting it then it does the same set up process over again with the same restart
...did I brick my MbP already...is there anyway to just stop the whole installation.

What version of Windows?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That is usually the sign of using an improper Windows version to install via Boot Camp. Be sure to read the BC instructions carefully.

Eligible Windows versions include: MS Boxed XP Home or Pro SP2 or 3 full install, OEM System builders XP Home or Pro SP2 or 3 full install. Vista (all versions) full install MS Boxed, Vista OEM System Builders full install. Same goes for Windows 7....

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.