Help with Windows 7 and Bootcamp

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I think I just made my macbook useless

I switched to mac like...2 months ago and I was very happy and stuff, but I wanted to run some applications (like FL studio) that mac doesnt support.

I took my copy of windows 7 and started the bootcamp assistant.

Now the real problem. After selecting my partition, lenguage, etc a window appeared that said:

Copying Windows Files
Expanding Windows Files
Installing stuff
Stuff
Stuff
Stuff *final step*

When it reached the final step it said "Setup will continue after restart". But after restart nothing happened...I get a black screen for hours and nothing else happens. Now...my windows cd still there and I cant find the way to restart and go to mac. Everytime I restart a white screen appears and then a black screen appears and nothing else.

what to do? Is there something like a manual cd ejection? Or I am plain screwed?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

(Sorry for my grammar-bad english)

EDIT: And yes, I just read that "Bootcamp (save yourself hours....)" thread and yes, I totally deserve this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.53GHz Intel
You could hold the D key when it boots up to boot from the internal drive to see what happens.

There should be an eject button on your keyboard but if it does not eject I think you can hold down the mouse button and it will work.

OP
Wallysaurrus
Reaction score
Ok I managed to install windows but now everytime I start my macbook windows starts...what to do? I have been told to hold tab key but that doesnt seem to work.

Reaction score
If you hold down "Option" when powering on, it should opt for which partition (OS X or Windows) to boot from.

In Windows the Boot Camp control panel applet can control the default OS, and OS X has a similar utility.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.