Multi-quote button help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
Hey,

As quoting someons text is very common in a forum, how do I use the Multi-Quote button? I had a search around the forums but couldn't find anything. I know how to use the normal quote button, but it's pretty annoying when you want to quote a few things in seperate quote boxes.

If anyone knows what I'm on about and knows how to use it, please share it with me. :)

Thanks,

-Ben

OP
benparko
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I just found if I click the Multi-quote button on each response in a thread then click the actual quote button, it will bring up all the quoted messages in the reply box.

So never mind.

Thanks,

-Ben

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
When looking at a thread that has multiple replies, click the + QUOTE button on each post you want to quote. When you're done, click "Post Reply" at the bottom-left. This will quote each one of the posts you selected.

If you want to break a quote down into multiple pieces, I'm afraid you'll have to do that manually, encapsulating each piece of the quote in <QUOTE> </QUOTE> tags (substitute the <> with []).

OP
benparko
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok, thanks for that mate. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.