Connection Problems

Reaction score
I have installed Windows XP onto my parallels desktop program i downloaded and the game loads fine. (the battle for middle earth nerdy i know but i like it.) I can connect to the internet and see who is online and join into game lobbys but once the game tries to start it says i cannot connect. It let me connect to one player once but that still didn't get me into the game since you have to connect to all of them. I have been able to connect from my pc on the same network so i don't think the network is the problem. Does anyone know any possible solutions such as opening a port or something. I'm new to this so don't assume i know a lot.

OP
C
Reaction score
This time i even tried plugging into the same ethernet cable rather than using my macbook's wifi so it must have to do with the fact that the connection must run between the windows xp and the mac os x (10.6) so if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.