Cheap online prices.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13" Mid-2015.
I always look for cheap apps online on a regular basis. Today I find the following.

LINK REMOVED

It looks like the prices are too low to be legit. They are all download sells. Is this some illegal stolen software site? I went to the about us page and got there address. I google maped it the picture of there building looks nothing like the google map street view.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That site is a pirate site and should be avoided. Chances are their software is loaded with viruses (Windows) and other malware. Do not purchase from them. Like you stated, the prices are too low to be legitimate.

Regards.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
We're really not interested in providing links to those either.

OP
electricmarquis
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13" Mid-2015.
If its a pirate site, I am curious how they sell all those suites that have serial numbers. All the large design/professional packages require serial numbers that go online and validate themselves. Like anything Adobe, Autodesk, etc.

It must not have been online long or wouldnt these companies shut it down?

I didnt post the link to advertise, just to show what I was talking about. Sorry.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
If its a pirate site, I am curious how they sell all those suites that have serial numbers. All the large design/professional packages require serial numbers that go online and validate themselves. Like anything Adobe, Autodesk, etc.

It must not have been online long or wouldnt these companies shut it down?

I didnt post the link to advertise, just to show what I was talking about. Sorry.

I didn't see the link, but I assume it's one of those so-called "OEM" vendors. If so, then yes, they are full of it.
OEM software scams on the rise ? The Register

Also check out this thread:
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/os...4566-trying-go-legit-but-its-not-working.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.