Suggestion for good software to track bills

Reaction score
Eustis Florida (50 miles north of Orlando)
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro 2.26Ghz/4GB/750GB WD HDD
I'm trying to become more organized and give less money in late fees to my creditors. With that said, I've tried setting bill payment reminders on iCal, tasks, an excel spreadsheet, but nothing works very efficiently.

What program can you suggest that will help me track my bills?

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
What program can you suggest that will help me track my bills?

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Discipline.

Cheers ... McBie

OP
vrsantana
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the reply yokon. I will download it tonight and set it up. Will post with feedback in the next few days.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Well, I just use Excel for this purpose. Packaged templates that I've run across had too many things that don't apply to me, and were missing some things I wanted to see. So, rather than try to tweak something that wasn't set up for me, I set up my own. I have:

A simple Budget spreadsheet. It adds up my monthly bills, basic spending and sources of income. Then those are compared to see if I'm projecting a surplus or a deficit.

A "utilities & communications" spreadsheet that tracks water, gas, elec., phones, TV etc. and compares my budget estimate to actual spending.

An insurance spreadsheet that does the same as ^.

A special cell phone spreadsheet to track minutes and text messages.

When something comes in for those last three, I enter the data in the appropriate file. It only takes a minute. Of course, setting them up took a few hours.

OP
vrsantana
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just an update to my question. Chronicle is the best app i have found. You input all the bills and due dates and even goals and it automatically adds a calendar in iCal with reminders for all your bills. This has integrated great and it's exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.