cilk language installation error

Reaction score
i all;
i'm using IMac with intel processor and i'm using Mac OS X 10.5.8 and i installed Cilk multithreading programming language ... but when i execute "make install" command after success full execution of ./configure, i get one error"error to execute to cilk2c" .... syntax error.

below is the full description of the error... please give me solution as soon as possible..
Making all in examples
../support/cilkclocal -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../runtime -g -O2 -c -o fib.o fib.cilk
/usr/include/mach/i386/_structs.h:97: syntax error

Compilation Failed: 1 error, 0 warnings
Error: failed running cilk2c
make[2]: *** http://fib.o Error 1
make[1]: *** all-recursive Error 1
make: *** all Error 2

OP
B
Reaction score
i found this solution from net , now can some body tell me what header file i want to fix...(change)... as soon as possible... thank you in advance..

initial Error while calling Make install on MAC is this
Making all in examples
../support/cilkclocal -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../runtime -g -O2 -c -o fib.o fib.cilk
/usr/include/mach/i386/_structs.h:97: syntax error
Compilation Failed: 1 error, 0 warnings
Error: failed running cilk2c
make[2]: *** [fib.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Here is what we did to resolve this error

=> we read the error and figure out that the error is in running make file of example folder
=> In that example folder when the make file is compiling fib.cilk it is giving an error in syntax of header file
=> Further we open fib.cilk code and by going deeper into code found the following hierarchy
make_error.JPG

=> when we inspect that header file we found out that ate few places numbers are written without any variable, we commented those lines and save the header file
=> This changes work and that error gone with successful installation of cilk

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.