"Favorites" icons

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27"iMac OS X 10.7.5 Core i5
I'll probably catch some heat for this, but it's what my wife likes...so, here the deal. We use AOL Desktop for our internet. It works fine so there is no need to change. My question is this..When I open my favorites and visit a site, such as MacForums, a little icon (an apple) replaces the little round ball. I like that because it allows for easier identification of a favorite. The problem is that the icon goes away and is not there the next time I start AOL. Any ideas on keeping my little friends??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
So straight from the box - should we guess that means Snow Leopard or has the box been around for a while and it is Leopard?

OP
SleeperSS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So straight from the box - should we guess that means Snow Leopard or has the box been around for a while and it is Leopard?

Sorry...I'm still getting used to the ins and outs. Snow Leopard. Just bought this 6 weeks ago. It has all of the latest updates.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Sorry AOL Desktop not my scene so someone else will need to chip in.

It has all of the latest updates.
Does the mean 10.6.3? Why not just say " i have 10.6.3 - remember we have no idea what you did, we weren't there.

OP
SleeperSS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mostly because I'm brand new to the Mac and don't have all of the terminology down. OK...let's try this..27" iMac, 266 GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3, Snow Leopard 10.6.3. If you can help...great.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.