order acknowledgement?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 13" Macbook Pro 4GB ram 160GB HD/8GB iPod touch 1G/iPod Classic 120 GB
I ordered an iPad yesterday, and checked my email for the usual order acknowledgement that should be sent automatically to confirm the order. No email. I logged on to my account on apple.com and it has my order listed, and my account has been charged. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem.

Reaction score
Well, you should have gotten an email, if it says anything but SHIPPED, you have not been charged yet. I don't know the reason why you haven't gotten an email, did you use the ONE CLICK feature?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
Mine hasn't been shipped yet as we are still waiting here in the UK.

However, I did receive a confirmation email for it.

OP
macgirl2423
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 13" Macbook Pro 4GB ram 160GB HD/8GB iPod touch 1G/iPod Classic 120 GB
Well, you should have gotten an email, if it says anything but SHIPPED, you have not been charged yet. I don't know the reason why you haven't gotten an email, did you use the ONE CLICK feature?
Update: finally got an order acknowledgement, and it says It will deliver on Jun 9th. thats a longggg *** time to wait. But oh well, I guess its a high demand item and I just have to be patient.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.