Java / OS issue???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 2.5 GHz, OSX 10.5.8
Hi everyone..

I am experiencing a problem when using a particular game on facebook and I believe it is either an issue with Safari or my OS...

The game is Kingdoms of Camelot, which I believe is Java based. Basically, some of the buttons in the game are no longer functioning (just don't react) and the chat and messaging components don't work (won't display).

The game was working fine on my laptop (MacBook Pro) up until 4 days ago. I have logged into the game (on my account) on my partners Macbook and it's running fine using hers.

I have re-installed Safari on my laptop, to no avail. I have updated all of my system software (currently running 10.5.8), cleared my cache and cookies. Still no joy.

I have since tried running the game on Firefox, and discovered the same issues exist using that browser on my laptop, suggesting it is something to do with my OS or system (Java settings somewhere maybe???) which have changed over the past 4 days...

Anyone have any ideas???

Many regards

Dale

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.