MBP 13" battery 10 Hour?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2010 2.4 Gh, 4G, 250G, ...
Hi guys

I just buy MBP 13" the last one...
apple say battery can use 10Hour but after i use it around 3Hour? Y like that?

How to use battery and adapter charge correctly?

when the charge full 100%, we use without adapter or still connect with adapter? which one is better for battery?

thanks for reply & reading
Regard
iLori'Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13, 2.4, 8GB, 120GB SSD OCZ
Not 10 hrs, not even 7 hrs. More like 3-6 hours depend on what's being used and dialed down settings. It does last longer than the notebooks I ever had. And willing to bet it last longer than most advertised PC notebooks out there too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2010), iPhone 3gS, and a few dozen ipods from various years
i am still cycling my battery for the first few times ... but so far i have gotten about 5 hours of use out of it and it is showing about 1/3 battery life left ... just been multi-tasking and browsing the net .. while tweaking settings and such to make it fit the way i want to (first macbook pro)

Reaction score
I am still doing the battery cycling on mine but I have gotten a little over 9 hours with basic web browsing and the screen brightness cut down to 50%. It was not continuos usage though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.