I want a Fantasy Baseball Widget!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
I wasn't sure were to post this but here it goes...

I am active in my church leagues and would like an easy way to keep track of how my players are doing. I have checked out some of the sports widgets but they really don't do what i am looking for (unless i missed one). I don't know wether this would be better as an application or a widget. I would think a widget would sufice.

What i need the widget to do:
I would like to retrieve info from a sports site (like espn)about certain pitchers and batters names that i put in. Example: I would put in Jonny Damon and then the widget would go and find the hit, at bats, batting average, etc. for him that night. I want to be able to do this for about 7 batter, AND do basically the same thing for pitchers (i.e. innings pitched, K's, W/L, etc.). It would also be cool if the widget could keep track of the batters info for a defined period of time. Like i could specify a "period" of time for the widget also. Like from June 14 to June 20 would be the week of play for the fantasy team.

So if Damon went 2 for 3 on tuesday then 2 for 5 the next night it would say 4 for 8. along with his batting average, HR, W/SB, and RBI for the week so far.

I like the way ESPN does the box scores and the info in there pretty much suits my needs. For the pitchers it would be great to see when there next start is and who they are facing.

Hope you smart people are understaning this all!!!

Unfortunantly i really can't help much for icons and "coding" as i have no knowledge of this kind of stuff. If someone is willing to make it i might be able to help a little, but it will be very little.

Thanks

P.S. I would be more than willing to beta test this thing and give advise on how to improve it (if this ever happens)!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Sounds time consuming, I would do it if i knew how, dont know if anybody here will have the time.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
yeah, i know it does sound time consuming but i was hoping someone could do it!!

Just me wishing again :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019) 3 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5, 1.03 TB Fusion Drive
or how about one that shows live stats for espn,cbssportsline or yahoo fantasy leagues

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, Even that would be great!!!!

I have no experience in this sort of thing and would love it if someone could do this!

I am considering trying to figure out how to do this and i would love it if you guys could point me in the right direction (books, articles, tutorials, etc.)

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.