iPhone won't appear in iTunes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 27" iMac 2.8GHz i7 8GB Ram | Mid 2007 15" Macbook Pro 2.4GHz 4 GB Ram | iPhone 4s | iPad 3
I did a little looking around on the internet and the best advice I found to fix the issue is to reinstall iTunes, so I did. That solved my problem, my iPhone appeared in iTunes and I synced it successfully. Now here I am a week later and once again my iPhone won't appear in iTunes. Do I need to reinstall iTunes every time I want to sync my iPhone or is there some other cause I'm missing?

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 27" iMac 2.8GHz i7 8GB Ram | Mid 2007 15" Macbook Pro 2.4GHz 4 GB Ram | iPhone 4s | iPad 3
After doing a little more looking around it appears that it is a problem with the newest iTunes update. Apparently I was correct in my first post, if you are having this problem, you need to reinstall iTunes every time you want to sync... lame.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Note: Moved thread to appropriate forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
iPhone

uninstall APPLE MOBILE DEVICE SUPPORT, APPLE SOFTWARE UPDATE AND ITUNES, then i reinstall itunes and plug your iphone to your pc

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.