• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac OS X Panther Developer Intro?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP Standard - 2.26GHz Intel Core2Duo 2GB Ram
Hey all,
I need a video in higher quality source format and can't seem to find it or any info on it.
It's a (i'm told) OS X 10.3 Developer Intro Movie. It features the song "Ocean Air" by dZihan & Kamien.
Here's the video link on youtube but I want to find a source for it or the higher quality version for a project i'm doing.
YouTube - Mac OS X Panther Developer Intro

I REALLY need a higher quality one soon so even if you can just find the video to it i can put the song in.
I'm really not sure if it's the Dev. panther release but it's definitely the one that didn't get picked (IMO - it's MILES better than the Royksopp one. ;D)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.