So all apple stores sold out finally just ordered it online!

Reaction score
I live in San Fransisco Bay area and tried 3 different Apple stores all 3 were all sold out:( Then i tried best buy and all they had was Wi-Fi. So i finally got to ordering the 32 GB 3g I pad online and even though i am a little mad it says 7-10 days just to ship then 6 more days on top of that hopefully it is worth it and i am guessing this would be faster than waiting for the apple store to have any in stock i guess that is what i get for not pre ordering before the 3g came out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Same boat here...

I live in the Bay Area as well. I called all the Apple stores within 30 miles and nothing. The Best Buy in East Palo Alto had a couple of 64GB 3G but by the time I got there (10 mins) they were gone :(

I reserved mine at the Apple Store figuring it is quicker. They ship directly to the store, so max you'd wait about 10 days.

Good Luck, and I feel your pain.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 12 MBP 8gb ram, Crucial M4 SSD 512gb, Sandy Bridge i7
Join the club! There ain't one to be found nowhere. I'm in Jacksonville.

So, I did the same thing. Mine should be shipping from Apple USA very soon, as I ordered it on 5/10.

Best Wishes.:)

OP
J
Reaction score
Same boat here...

I live in the Bay Area as well. I called all the Apple stores within 30 miles and nothing. The Best Buy in East Palo Alto had a couple of 64GB 3G but by the time I got there (10 mins) they were gone

I reserved mine at the Apple Store figuring it is quicker. They ship directly to the store, so max you'd wait about 10 days.

Good Luck, and I feel your pain.

Thanks i tried the stone ridge mall and walnut creek apple store emmerville ever were is fully sold out so i figured online is my best bet:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Any luck? I finally got my iPad yesterday through Apple. It only took them 7days to fill my reservation.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
*Waves from UK*

Sorry guys, not that I am not sympathetic but we are still waiting over here anyway. They don't go on sale here until this Friday and my pre-order says ships 7th June.

I do SO hope it proves to be worth the wait. There has been so much hype, although on the Blogs and in magazines, etc it looks SO good.

Fingers crossed.

*Please don't let mine be a lemon* :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*Waves from UK*

Sorry guys, not that I am not sympathetic but we are still waiting over here anyway. They don't go on sale here until this Friday and my pre-order says ships 7th June.

I do SO hope it proves to be worth the wait. There has been so much hype, although on the Blogs and in magazines, etc it looks SO good.

Fingers crossed.

*Please don't let mine be a lemon* :D

Nighthawk, rest assured. It is worth the wait and then some. Hang in there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
Thanks, I am sure you are right.

The waiting is agony :)

Reaction score
Not to go the other way, but same for me except with the camera connection kit... Oh well, its a com in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Finally got my iPad today after ordering it on 5/10/10.

Problem is, I'm too tired tonight to really get into it. :eek:

Well, at least it's here and not in Bora Bora. Thank heavens. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, I did get into the iPad some last night after all, and it is a remarkable and worthy piece of technology. More fun so far than anything else, but I'll see where it goes for me in terms of daily use. Very happy with it so far. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
I love mine had it for a few weeks or so now, I live in Orlando and the closest 2 apple stores to me and best buy were all sold out.

I lucked out and found one on craigslist. They won it at a wedding raffle or something and didnt want it. So I picked mine up sealed at retail price, no tax so I saved a little.

wooo lol

Reaction score
Hi,

Really getting Apple iPod Accessories are too difficult. But I have visited one of the store, where I found Apple iPod Accessories. If any one wanted for that they may visit:
Ipad Accessories.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32G iPad
A member here just bought one at best buy and is selling it here.
Maybe if you guys want or need it check out the for sale thread.

Reaction score
Missed the TNT delivery service yesterday by 15 minutes, drove down to the TNT delivery depot in Leeds UK last night and picked it up.

Im absolutely delighted, I wouldn't use or need the 3G facility so bought the 64GB version.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.