creating a flyer with Word or??

Reaction score
I have Microsoft 2004 and want to create a promotional flyer with my mac. I just spent almost 2 hours searching the net for free Mac friendly flyer templates and found ZERO that were readable on my iMac and close to what I need. So back to the drawing board as I do not have Pages... Need a vertical one so PowerPoint won't work. Also need one with several spots for images. I am not the most tech savvy person but I am trying to learn.

If there is a free downloadable software that is Mac friendly or a template available I would appreciate the help.

thank you!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Note: Moved to appropriate forum.

Microsoft Word and Powerpoint templates for Office 2004, 2008 for the Mac are readily available from MS as free downloads. Note that the templates can be used for both the Mac and Windows versions of Office. Go to the following LINK and download what you need.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.