Repairing Mirrored, Striped RAID Set

Reaction score
Through reading some threads I understand that I need to boot from my CD and go into "Disk Utility" to repair the error below. My problem is two fold and I don't know enough about RAID to know if my set up is what's causing the problem?

Verifying volume “Macintosh HD”
Checking HFS Plus volume.
Checking Extents Overflow file.
Checking Catalog file.
Checking multi-linked files.
Checking Catalog hierarchy.
%)
Checking Extended Attributes file.
Checking volume bitmap.
Checking volume information.
Volume Header needs minor repair
The volume Macintosh HD needs to be repaired.

Error: The underlying task reported failure on exit

1 HFS volume checked
Volume needs repair

Here's what I've done so far:

I tried to restart the computer holding "C" and I can here the CD spin a little but the computer continues to boot like I didn't even hold down "C". I've tried to go through "startup" through system preferences, but the disc "OSX 10.4" doesn't even show up?

I've tried to hold down "S" and run "FSCK", but it does the same thing as when I try to hold down "C".... Nothing.

I've held down "option" at restart and I get 4 drives that show up. not sure what thats about?

lastly I've tried to just double click the CD to install and try to run the Disk Utility from that screen but I get the message "Mac OS X 10.4 cannot be installed on this machine." I'm running OS X 10.4.11

Below are some pics of what I'm talking about:

Picture 3.png

Picture 5.png

Picture 6.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 8.png

I wish I knew more, but I'd really appreciate any and all help you can provide at this point!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.