ergonomic keyboard for iMac

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an ergonomic or natural keyboard for the iMac? The computer is wonderful but I have to admit the natural/ergonomic keyboard I had on my pc took the strain out of my hands/forearms.

Is there a keyboard like this for iMac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
There aren't too many choices for dedicated Mac keyboards but most USB Windows keyboards work so try using your ergonomic keyboard. If it has fancy key features then they probably won't work unless the manufacturer provides Mac software. The normal standard keys will work the same though. Also there won't be a Mac Command key but the Windows key should do the same thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Basically, as EM has indicated, almost any USB keyboard will work with MacOS X. I simply couldn't work with an Apple extended k/b (older model) so went to a PC one. It happens to be a Chicony, although I didn't know that when I bought it.

It has volume, brightness, plus several other buttons that work well with OS X. It doesn't have disk eject, but I use F12 for that. You soon get accustomed to using the Windows sign for Command, and the Alt key for Option.

If you still have your ergonomic k/b, like the curvaceous M'Soft model, just give it a try.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.