Wireless keyboard w/ multi-touch track pad?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if there exists a wireless keyboard with a built in multi-touch trackpad that i could use when I am using my LCD tv as a monitor.

I have a macbook pro 13" from late '09

Does anything like this exist, if not do you have any suggestions for a similar alternative.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
Or an iPod Touch or iPad would work...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
I use Snatch on the iphone as Ben suggested. Although the multitouch isn't as good as the native trackpad - they do have a bunch of downloadable remotes that really help control your computer from afar.
Snatch Remotes

I also have the logitech dinovo mini - and although it isn't multi-touch it is pretty handy for controlling my media center PC.
diNovo Mini?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Ivan - don't guess you've tried the mini vs the dinovo edge? Am looking for something smaller for my HTPC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
I've looked at the dinovo edge and it is probably better if you are trying to use your computer as a real computer. Full size keyboard is much nicer to type on for long periods of time. The trackpad is similar to the Mini.

The mini fulfills a very specific role for me. Typing on it and mouse use is pretty much used to run a windows PC that is a media PC. I don't have to do a lot of mousing/typing so it works perfectly for that. For actual computing I'd not recommend the mini - because you end up thumb typing. But the media controls and trackpad that switches between mousepad and arrow keys/ok is pretty sweet for getting around your media. Plus it is very small and doesn't take up any space in the living room.

You have to go see how comfortable you are typing on the mini - it isn't for everyone. For my Media center it works great for me - but to be honest if I am doing configuring, real computing, web browsing, updating, etc - I use Remote Desktop Connection from my Mac to manage my HTPC. When it comes time to use the media I use the dinovo mini.

OP
C
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, i don't have an iphone or ipod touch so thats out of the question (at least for now), but i did look into the divino edge keyboard which seems like it could do what i want. too bad apple doesn't make their own which would be preferred with the sleek sexy silver. I guess i should compare it to some other keyboards. though it's too bad that i won't be able to get something with the multi-touch track pad which i have become so accustomed to.

any other ideas while i compare/search are appreciated

cheers :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.