Apple Juniper Card Help Please!

Reaction score
So i know this is not the right thread i think but I will be buying my I pad with this card so it kinda does fall under this category anyway. So i lost it dumb me a few weeks ago and then i called last sunday the 9th mothers day early afternoon and ordered it the lady said she shipped the card out to me that is it did not give me a time frame or anything or a email:(. So if anyone here has had to order or reorder a Apple Juniper Card how long did it take to recieve it for you. I am at work so it could have came in today .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Bad idea on the Juniper card, that sucker has an exorbitant interest rate. You're better off getting a regular credit card that comes with a few months to a year of no interest. Buy the iPad and then pay it off before the interest kicks in. It's like getting an interest free payment plan.

Or you could just save up and buy the iPad with cash/debit. Rather unconventional, I know ;P

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.