• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple music event to be shown at Apple Stores

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Source: MacMinute.com

Apple music event to be shown at Apple Stores
October 13, 2003 - 23:45 EDT Several Apple retail stores will be broadcasting a live satellite feed of Apple's music event scheduled to be held Thursday, October 16, at 10:00 a.m. PT in San Francisco. Apple is expected to debut iTunes for Windows at the special event. The invitation Apple sent out to various media outlets said "The year's biggest music story is about to get even bigger."

My Comments: Ill be a watchin'! :)

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
wee... i have school... YAY!!!

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Music Event available in QuickTime

Apple Music Event available in QuickTime
October 17, 2003 - 08:14 EDT Apple has posted a QuickTime movie of Steve Jobs' "Music Event" presentation yesterday at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, notes MacMinute reader Roland Young. "The best keeps getting better," says Apple. "Tune-in to see Apple CEO Steve Jobs present announcements from the Moscone Center in San Francisco that will make this year's biggest music story get even bigger." You will obviously need QuickTime 6 to view the presentation.

My Comments: Im going to watch this ASAP!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
thanks. i was looking for that all last night

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Jobs uses Dell system at Apple music event

jobsdell

Jobs uses Dell system at Apple music event
October 17, 2003 - 17:06 EDT Apple CEO Steve Jobs used a Dell PC at yesterday's launch event for the Windows version of iTunes at the Moscone West auditorium in San Francisco. He used the system to demo features of iTunes and the iTunes Music Store, which look identical to their Mac counterparts. "I'd like to do something I've never done before," said Jobs. "I'd like to do a demo on a PC." The San Francisco Chronicle snapped the picture at right. This isn't news per se, but it's something you'll probably never see again.

My Comments: I did watch the event through quicktime and I thought it was pretty funny.. and man that was a great shot :) I wonder how many PC users are going to see that and say, "SEE! Even Steve Jobs uses Dells!" Ill just be laughing my butt off at them! :)

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
You know that Dell want to you that shot in there marketing compaign. lol :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.