New Convert to Apple!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac, Snow Leopard, 1TB HD, 8GB, 3.06 GHz
I'm about one month into a new 21.5' iMac, and I can honestly say I don't miss a thing about Windows. Not only does the machine itself operate extremely well, the customer service experience thus far (purchase, workshops, support) has been stellar. I don't think I've had a better experience with any other product or service previously. As I learn, I'll likely need some help and this forum seems to be a good resource. Looking forward to hearing about other viewpoints and experiences!

docbombay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
It's all good with Apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
i am not surprised @ all you like it.... i had a PowerBook many years ago for/from work, had to give it back (still regret that, should have bought it from them :} ...then i got 2 Apple II's from my late father-in-law, which i played it just for fun (have to mention i also still play on my Atari 2600 :} couple of years ago i got a iMac -that was suppose to be recycled, played with it and finally a few weeks ago i bought a 2nd hand MacBook which works great (after i replaced the DVD drive) and slowly but surely both at work and @ home it's replacing my Vista laptop + it compliments my iPhone :}

sorry... long reply.

welcome, once you go Mac, you won't go back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Congrats on the purchase of the iMac. And if you have any questions feel free to ask them here on these forums.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
docbombay, an Apple a day keeps the crashes away! ;)

Taking classes to learn how it works... Good for you! ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" i5
Right there with you, got my MBP 2 weeks ago, and I have never been happier with a computer I have owned, it is early still, but I really like the interface and everything about it. Now I am trying to figure out all of the different things I need to use to make it the best tool possible.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.