Printing PDF in book format

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook Pro 13'' 2.26GHz 4GB RAM 320GB 7200RPM HDD
Hi guys,

I got a travel guide, in PDF format, and i need to print it so i can bring it on my trip. Thing is, is it possible to make the settings for a book-layout printing? Meaning there will be 2 pages on each side of the paper. (thus, 4 pages on both sides).

I can probably do it manually, printing each page individually. But i was thinking if there was an easier way

Thanks in advance!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That depends on your printer. Is your printer capable of printing two sided without you manually flipping the paper after printing one side? Printing PDF or any other kind of documents on both sides of the paper can be easily done manually by selecting odd - even pages.

Regards.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook Pro 13'' 2.26GHz 4GB RAM 320GB 7200RPM HDD
no i meant. if i were to print it in book format, the pages has to be the first two pages on the left side, and the last two pages on the right side, and so on.

i can manually select the pages to print, but it would be really troublesome, and there is room for error. the flipping of pages is the least of my worries.

any ideas?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.