Mackeeper?

Reaction score
Forgive me for my ignorance, if applicable, I'm still kind of a noob to the mac world. Anyone know anything about mackeeper? Is it better than Onyx? Is it even the same type of program?

MacKeeper

Reaction score
Never played with it but Onyx is free. Good enough for me and no need for anything else. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Forgive me for my ignorance, if applicable, I'm still kind of a noob to the mac world. Anyone know anything about mackeeper? Is it better than Onyx? Is it even the same type of program?

MacKeeper

Well I wouldn't say it is "better" than Onyx, however it does have a bunch of features not found in Onyx. Whether or not you need or want those extra features is another matter entirely. I checked it out myself a couple weeks ago and concluded it had nothing to offer me that I didn't already have in place with other solutions. It's something you'll have to decide for yourself though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.