Old free games for OS X 10.3.9 (eMac)

Reaction score
A friend of mine, despite my objections, purchased six old eMac 17" machines from some liquidation at her school. She wants them for her nephews and nieces to mess around with. She's asked me to get some freeware games for her to install on these things. They have OS X 10.3.9 on them, 1Ghz G4s with 384MB RAM. Nothing complicated, stuff like Tetris or Pac-Man would be more than enough. I've been Googling but everything I can find is either for 10.4+ or 68k Macs. 10.3.9 is in a sort of dead zone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Glider Pro is a great non-violent game that has been my favorite mac game since playing it on system 7.
You fly through a house, dodging obstacles and trying to collect all the stars. It used to be shareware but the Company went bankrupt and the dev is now giving it away.
It should be able to run on OS 10.3
Glider PRO (don't forget the extra houses.)

gliderpro2.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.