Can some one recommend best program to run both windows and leopard at the same time?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just bought my macbook pro not long ago and have installed the bootcamp, however im not comfortable with restarting my notebook every time i need to switch between operating system, is there any good program or software where i can run both? if yes where can i get it?

thanks a lot guys!

Jeremy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Hi guys,

I just bought my macbook pro not long ago and have installed the bootcamp, however im not comfortable with restarting my notebook every time i need to switch between operating system, is there any good program or software where i can run both? if yes where can i get it?

thanks a lot guys!

Jeremy

VMWare Fusion
Parallels
VirtualBox

The first two can be purchased at about any retailer and the third can be downloaded for free. There are a lot of threads here talking about all of them, so find those to get some ideas. I use VMWare personally and have never had an issue. Last months MacWorld has a nice writeup on the subject talking about all of them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.