Distribute - retail accounting software.. any feedback

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The New Macbook
Hi I am trying to find the right program for me and would like some feedback if anyone has used this. a couple people said they used quick books with an the inventory feature.

Also money works was mentioned but am curios if anyone can give me feedback on this program.
Distribute 1.2.1 software download - Mac OS X - VersionTracker

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I can't help you specifically with these apps, but Quickbooks is something I would approach with a high degree of caution. A couple years ago, they released an update that had a nasty bug that led to data loss. It took two patches to fix it. I know bugs are a way of life, but something this unusually nasty coupled with Intuit's relatively poor track record on the Mac would make me very wary.
Intuit: Patched Mac QuickBooks still deletes data - Computerworld

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
BTW... I just dug up a link on CNET with an extensive listing of the type of software you are looking for, some with user reviews. I'm not having any luck finding reviews for Distribute in particular, though they do have a demo that you can try out indefinitely.

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The New Macbook
Thank you. Didn't see the CNet list before.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.