Buying from High St apple store

Reaction score
Hi
I am buying a new macbook pro but want to know if the apple high street stores stock different specifications. I am after the macbook pro i7, but want to upgrade the HHD to a 7200rpm and the screen to the higher resolution. Will they have to order this machine in for me? Has anyone bought a macbook pro from the apple stores with an anti glare screen? Im sure if they stock the anti glare model they will probably stock the higher resolution models too?

Thanks

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hi
I am buying a new macbook pro but want to know if the apple high street stores stock different specifications.

I'm not a very good mindreader...but without doing additional research on our part...how are we supposed to know where the Apple "High St." Store even is?

And generally speaking...the Apple Stores don't carry different computer specifications than the Apple online store...unless someone happens to order a custom configured computer...and then doesn't end up purchasing it.

- Nick

OP
M
Reaction score
Marama Some

sorry if i did not make myself clear.

Basically asking if anyone knows if the Apple stores (generally not specifically) stock macbook pros that are not the base specifications. I want the i7 with the higher resolution display, not the standard 1440x900 but the 1680x1050 that they DO offer on the Apple online store.

I believe if someone here has recently bought, from an apple store, a macbook pro with the anti glare screen there is a good chance they also stock what I am after.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I believe if someone here has recently bought, from an apple store, a macbook pro with the anti glare screen there is a good chance they also stock what I am after.

Honestly...I think that you're going to get a MUCH faster & more accurate answer to your question if you just call the Apple "High St." store.:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.