Best WYSIWYG Editor

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but right now, I have a simple website (www.bicdevs.com) that I build with iWeb and publish via FTP. However, I'm looking for some more advanced features that iWeb doesn't seem to offer. Specifically, I'm looking to implement HTML5 video and possibly a blog with comments.

Right now, I have Dreamweaver CS5 and Contribute CS3 (and iWeb '09 which I'm using now). I don't really know much HTML, CSS, or Javascript so I'm kind of ruling out Dreamweaver, and I don't know that Contribute CS3 can do either of those things.

So, I'm eyeing either Rapidweaver or an upgrade to Contribute CS5. Or if anyone has any other suggestions on good, inexpensive WYSIWYG editors that have those features, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I'm going to check out those suggestions. I do like iWeb09 for its simplicity but it is just to limited. Some of those limitations are just stupid. For instance, You have to manually enter things like meta tags after you've uploaded them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone
How about wusiwugwebbuilder dot com. I have used for my site and seems pretty good but it doesnt have a great deal of features.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.