Mail Help.

Reaction score
Hi everybody

This is my first post and hopefully someone can help me.

I have been using multiple email addresses to send and receive mail through my POP account with Mail on my Macbook (running 10.4.11) without any problem but all of a sudden this has stopped working on all but my initial account. If I try to send a mail I just get a drop down error message stating:

"This message could not be delivered and will remain in your Outbox until it can be delivered.

Verify that you have addressed this message correctly. Check your SMTP server settings in Mail Preferences and verify any advanced settings with your system administrator."

I seem to be receiving some messages from some people but not others.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
What service are you using on your main account and those that stopped working (Gmail, .mac, yahoo etc?)

OP
M
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to mention those (slightly important) details. My main account is with Orange and I have a few addresses from my website that all get directed to that one Orange account.

Also the Outbox seems to have made an appearance all of a sudden.

What service are you using on your main account and those that stopped working (Gmail, .mac, yahoo etc?)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.