How to delete calendar

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed Moon Phase Calendar 2.0 from Apple's web site. I don't care for it. How do I delete it. I can delete the individual events but that is a tedious way to do it.

Anything better?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Select it in the list of calendars on the left, right-click and delete.

OP
A
Reaction score
It's not shown in the calendar list at the left. When it was installed, it installed in my Home calendar.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Where is this "Home calendar"? I searched with that term in iCal Help and got nothing.

OP
A
Reaction score
Sorry, "Home" calendar is one I added. The point is that when I added the Moon Phase calendar, it added itself to an existing calendar on the left.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Sorry, "Home" calendar is one I added. The point is that when I added the Moon Phase calendar, it added itself to an existing calendar on the left.
In that case,

I don't care for it. How do I delete it. I can delete the individual events but that is a tedious way to do it.

Anything better?
no.

Thinking out of the box, is there a common term that would be in each Moon Calendar event that would not appear in the other events it is mingled with? I'm thinking, "moon" perhaps. If so, search that term, then see if you can select the resulting list and delete the group. ????

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.