Grapher help

Reaction score
Hello. I'm using Grapher for a math assignment and I need to graph 3d line segments. I tried to mess around with the app but I could not find out how. Could anyone explain to me how I can graph 3d line segments with the app? Thanks.

Reaction score
I don't know anything about this "Grapher" application but if you download geogebra (its freeware btw) theres a giant bar down the bottom where you just input the mathematical function and voila, c'est tout. Anyway, it'd probably be an easier program to use from the sound of it.

If thats not an option you could always ask the person who recommended that you use "Grapher" how they use it, if anyone should know its him/her.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
@Hug_Addict: Grapher comes with OSX, it's in utilities so chances are, no1 recommended this app to Honibaz

@Honibaz: If I remember correctly, when you start the application, doesn't it prompt you with a selection of 2D/3D graphs? Just restart the application or start a new project so you can select you want a 3D environment

And of course you can try out Geogebra as Hug_Addict suggested :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.