Video Problems

Reaction score
Hey so I have my power mac g4 sawtooth here and when i try to watch youtube, mp4, avi videos they are very choppy and dont look smooth. specifically on youtube, i can hear the audio but cant even begin to tell what is even happening in the video. I recently installed a processor upgrade so i am now clocked at 1.6ghz and installed a newer video card(prob like 2004). I installed the video card software and looked for updates and installed those but for some reason it still doesnt want to work. please help

Reaction score
You need the best video card you can $ and then you must have the latest version of Flash and upgrades for your browser...even then there still may be issues. Utube keeps changing there system...at some point its only going to work on brand new machines. There is somekind of Java fix at Utube you can download might help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.