My IPad has a mouse **pic inside*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook5,2, iPad 16 gb, iPhone 3GS 32 gb, Iphone 4
Not that you really need one for day to day use on the Ipad. But goes well when I have the IPad set up on the dock with the blue tooth keyboard as well.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the app is called BTstack, if you want to download it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
What s the point of a mouse pointer onscreen if you have no mouse to move it and use it. And secondly using a mouse on the ipad is a step backwards. The whole idea of the ipad design wise is to free yourself from the mouse.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook5,2, iPad 16 gb, iPhone 3GS 32 gb, Iphone 4
What s the point of a mouse pointer onscreen if you have no mouse to move it and use it.

????? You can connect any Bluetooth mouse .....

And secondly using a mouse on the ipad is a step backwards. The whole idea of the ipad design wise is to free yourself from the mouse.

There have been several occasions where I have been editing a document, cutting and pasting, while the Ipad was in the dock, and it was annoying to have to pinch in and pinch out to copy, paste and edit. What takes two clicks with the mouse, requires about 5 gestures to align everything up just right with tapping on the screen.

What you call a step backwards. I call "having options"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 rMBP
yes either via BT or download BTStack Mouse from cydia

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.