Love my MacBook Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Proud Owner of a new MacBook Pro 13 inch!
Well, purchased my very first Mac 1 month ago, by the base model 13 in. MacbookPro and will never touch another windows based machine again! I find it simple to use and appears to be ruggedly built. Now am a Mac addict!

Got to handle (more like fondle LMAO) a Ipad yesterday and now am drooling:Evil: will eventually get one...just got to save my penny's!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
Congrats on the new purchase, and welcome to the forum! Feel free to post any questions you have :)

And you know what they say; Once you go mac you'll never go back ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Congrats with the purchase. :).
Switchers is what we all love to see, like you are. And not reverse switchers. But I do not know one reverse switcher.

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Proud Owner of a new MacBook Pro 13 inch!
Congrats on the new purchase, and welcome to the forum! Feel free to post any questions you have :)

And you know what they say; Once you go mac you'll never go back ;)

LMao!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
The 13" MacBook Pro is a real hit. I'd love to know how many people buy the base MBP as opposed to the white MacBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Congrats on your new purchase. I've had my mbp15 for a year and I still like it as much as I did when I first got it.

The 13" MacBook Pro is a real hit. I'd love to know how many people buy the base MBP as opposed to the white MacBook.

Yeah, especially considering I just saw a refurbished mbp13" for just 40 bucks more than the regular white13"…it's a no-brainer!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
I think apple is actually pushing toward an all MBP line. As mentioned above, the price is next to nothing. And now, there is just one macbook available after this new release of the pro's. So why would you spend all that cash for a laptop when, with just a few more coins, you could get a much better upgrade? Eventually the macbook will be redundant. Just a thought :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.