Jailbreak & iPad & Mac Forums

Reaction score
Is this a no no subject?

Cause I got the Spirit and my ipad is rockin and rolling ppl! Easiest JB ever too. 10 seconds.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Yep sorry JB of any sort on any device is forbidden

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Unfortunately, Enjoy spirit it rocks the iPad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
What benefits have you gotten from jailbreaking an iPad besides the ability to multitask? I just got rid of a jailbreak on my iPhone because the 3G's hardware isn't fast enough to keep up with multitasking and themes, and I'd much rather have a phone that doesn't lag. However, the iPad's hardware is much faster, but I'm not interested in theming it though multitasking sounds intriguing. Could you tell me any other benefits that might make it worth my while?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
And if you are right Kash, then in a few months iphone OS 4.0's multitasking, will have removed the one reason you mentioned to Jailbreak the ipad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
What benefits have you gotten from jailbreaking an iPad besides the ability to multitask? I just got rid of a jailbreak on my iPhone because the 3G's hardware isn't fast enough to keep up with multitasking and themes, and I'd much rather have a phone that doesn't lag. However, the iPad's hardware is much faster, but I'm not interested in theming it though multitasking sounds intriguing. Could you tell me any other benefits that might make it worth my while?

I like the availability of the Cydia Apps (I like customizing) Cydia has a lot of apps you can't get in the app store.

Multi-tasking is a big Plus,

The best part is that unlike the 2G,3G and 3GS there is ZERO lag on a jailbroken iPad. The performance is great, And the battery life is superb I currently have multitasking setup running email and safari and I have noticed only a small dip in battery life.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PC Baby!
You are free to discuss it at ipadforums.net. There is even a "hack" forum.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.