Macbook Pro Suddenly Wont Recognize Keyboard/Mouse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 15" MacBook Pro - 2.7 GHz Quad-Core i7 // 16GB RAM // 512GB SSD // Radeon Pro 460 4GB
So i come home, plug my macbook pro into my cinema display, like i have everyday for the past few years or so, start computin' and everything seems to working fine. My magic mouse is working, but then i go to try to type something on my aluminum apple wireless keyboard and nothing types out. So i try to turn off bluetooth and turn it back on, then my mouse stops working too!

I've been scouring the internet for the past 4-5 hours with no working solution found. Removing the battery, resetting the PRAM, resetting the SMC, etc...

It says the keyboard and mouse are "paired" but not connected. I try scanning for bluetooth devices with they both are on, with new batteries, etc and still doesn't recognize them, but when i try to connect my moms blackberry, my macbook pro finds that instantly and connects.

Anyone have any idea what the **** is going on?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.