Need opinions on a case

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Getting a Macbook Pro i7 in June. I also own an iPhone 3GS.
I'm getting a 15" Macbook Pro next month. My backback is actually made to carry up to a 15" laptop, and so I will probably use it for school and I'll get something simpler for other every day use.

My question for this thread though isn't for a bag to carry the laptop in, but some way of protecting it. I own an iPhone and I refuse to put a case on it because I don't want to make it bulky and I like the look of the phone. I feel the same way about the laptop. I don't really want it to be any heavier, and I love the look of the computer and so I don't want to make it ugly. Also, I'm concerned about a case causing the laptop to overheat.

With my iPhone, I don't use a case because I take very good care of it and never drop it. However with the Macbook, I know the aluminum can scratch and it just seems like more things could happen to it to ruin how nice it looks. So I want something to protect the aluminum case. I'm not so much worried about the screen itself... and I hate screen protectors.

Suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Get a sleeve. You slip the MBP into the sleeve and then slip the sleeve into the backpack. I've been doing this for years and the outside of my Macbook looks great. My girlfriend has been doing this with her MBP for about a year and again, the outside looks great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
I put my Macbook Pro in a Speckcase. Satin black. It has served me well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Ohhh with the thread title i thought i was up for some Jury Duty lol and thought the OP was some sort of lawyer ;P

Well now im here ill answer : I use and have had no problems with a neoprene case to fit my MB in and just shove it into any other bag or carry it in my hand. You cant go wrong with a slip in case. Just a quick google will bring you up a multitude number of them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.