Macbook constantly stops Responding after clean install+Bootcamp

Reaction score
Hello everybody! These days I am facing a quite serious problem with my macbook and I could REALLY use some help from you guys.. I own a 13'' unibody alumunium macbook (non-pro) and a few days ago I decided to format it because the fan was turned on even during downloading something from the internet! I made a fresh install of Snow Leopard and at the same time I thought it would be nice to try up BootCamp as well and I installed windows 7 64bit. Since apple claims that 64bit windows are not supported I used a simple workaround I found over the internet to Install the bootcamp drivers and everything went impressively well..
The problem is that now when I use the SL partition my macbook every few minutes,during the simplest tasks (even file transfer!!) stops responding and I get this annoying colorful mouse pointer.. 60 seconds later everything goes back to normal. :(
I don't know what to do and moreover I don't know if the problem existed even before installing windows 7 because I set up both Operating systems together...
Thank you very much for your time and please forgive my poor English!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.