Games On PowerBook

M

mimmyhonker

Ok, so I apologize for my sort of angry sounding G4/G5 post lol. anyway, I was wondering about games on the PowerBook. I really want to play one game in particular: Star Wars Galaxies, the multi-user 3d internet game. Does anyone know when the Mac might be able to use that, and many other, games, that are exclusive to PC? Why hasn't Mac made these games more usable? Again, I do not mean to complain, but it seems like by far, the best games out there just cannot be played on a Mac. Is there any reason why Mac has not pushed more to get games written for it? Just curious :) Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
The new os is still quite new.. and games are coming to it quite fast and quite often! If your game is not out for the mac.. then it should be eventually.. or at least the next version of that game.. Game developers are excited about os X, but you have to give them time to create those games :) OS X is young.. just be patient young padawan.. errr.. mimmyhonker :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.