Guardian eye witness no longer showing pics on ipad

Reaction score
Hi

I installed the guardian newspapers eye witness app a few days ago and i really like it. This is the app which shows you a new picture every day along with hints from the photographic team to tell you what makes the pic special. Well today the app stopped showing pictures. You can still flick from day to day and the titles and comments related to each pic are still there - just no photos.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to solve the issue?

Thanks
Dub

Reaction score
Eyewitness issues

HI - firstly my apologies, we've experienced an issue with our v1.0.1 of Eyewitness. An update containing a fix is currently sitting with Apple.

In the meantime, simply delete the app and reinstall and you'l experience will return to normal.

Apologies

Jon
Product Manager, Guardian

Reaction score
Cannot log off Facebook account from Guardian Eyewitness App

I published a photograph to my Facebook through the Guardian Eyewitness App for iPad at my work. Now I cannot log off of my account and fear that it will be used by others. Is there any way to log off?

OP
D
Reaction score
HI - firstly my apologies, we've experienced an issue with our v1.0.1 of Eyewitness. An update containing a fix is currently sitting with Apple.

In the meantime, simply delete the app and reinstall and you'l experience will return to normal.

Apologies

Jon
Product Manager, Guardian

Jon

Thanks for taking the time to write. Your app is one of my favourites. Thanks for the great work you are doing, I will do as you suggest.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you guys to include the exif info in the pro tips? This would be SO useful. Aperture, focal length, shutter speed at a minimum - but if you included other data such as whether a flash was used, the lens used etc that would be a bonus.

Thanks again
Dqub

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.