I Pad Choosing the right one!

Reaction score
So i am about to order one of these I pads off of Apples website and i wanna go for the Wirless 16 Gb just cause it is cheaper should i do that or just go for the 3g?:eek: Which one would any of you rather get and if you already did do u regret it?

Reaction score
So i am about to order one of these I pads off of Apples website and i wanna go for the Wirless 16 Gb just cause it is cheaper should i do that or just go for the 3g?:eek: Which one would any of you rather get and if you already did do u regret it?

I thought about getting the cheaper version of the ipad but after i gave it some though, i'm waiting till i have enough for the 3g so i can get unlimited 3g and hotspot access with at&t.

Your going to want to go out with it, trust me!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PC Baby!
Just buy what you want, why would what I want have anything to do with you? I'm great with my 16 WIFI, but I am not you.

Reaction score
This question is not that hard to answer for yourself.

The apps are not that large - at least not large enough to fill up 16G, even if you go crazy in the app store. So the question is how much media are you going to put on the ipad? If you're going to put lots of music and video on the ipad, then calculate up how much space you need for those files and Bob's your uncle.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.