• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple ranks No. 4 in e-retailing survey

Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised that TigerDirect and BestBuy are number 2 and 3 for electronics..

Reaction score
I wonder why it's only on top 4

I can't speak to Avon since I'm a dude and somehow managed to stave off any desire to try out crossdressing ;)

But Netflix and Amazon ARE extremely good web based services. Netflix provides OUTSTANDING customer service. It was widely discussed when Netflix decided that they were going to up the price for BluRay rentals to an additional $1 per month. But in the end everyone decided that Netflix is so darn cheap that they just didn't care. I myself gladly paid an extra buck for BluRay because Netflix had done nothing but treat me right as a customer. Even the new 90 day delay for videos is barely bugging anyone because it is viewed as Netflix's attempt to keep prices low and increase the availability of internet video delivery.

Amazon is.. well Amazon. Have you ever had a problem with them? You don't see many complaints about them other than they tend to put very small items into very large boxes. Other than that, Amazon.com is well deserved of their reputation.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.