Transmit 4.0 is slow downloading S3 server

Reaction score
I have been trying the new 4.0 version. I love it in so many ways but I am having troubles with downloading larger files from my S3 server account.

They simply stop downloading and make no progress or report any errors. They just sit there.

I can download same files with CyberDuck and they do fine. I had not experienced this with Transmit 3.0.

Anyone else having this problem?

Reaction score
I have been trying the new 4.0 version. I love it in so many ways but I am having troubles with downloading larger files from my S3 server account.

They simply stop downloading and make no progress or report any errors. They just sit there.

I can download same files with CyberDuck and they do fine. I had not experienced this with Transmit 3.0.

Anyone else having this problem?

Wondering if you sorted this out? I'm having the exact same problem; downloads from S3 are very slow and stalling with Transmit 4. Same problem on multiple computers / OS versions. I can download the same files no problem using a browser.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.