I need help with pages

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / Version 10.6.2
ok, so I just got iwork '08 and when I open up pages and chose a template none of the colours seem to be working properly. for example, the attachment is what is looks like when i open a "classic brochure". and when I add my own pictures the colours look the same. what's going on?? this is the first time i've used it so don't understand what i could have done...

Screen shot 2010-04-28 at 2.09.12 PM.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
I figured out what was the problem.

I have iWork '08 which I bought for my MacBook with 10.5 Leopard. I then upgraded to 10.6 Snow Leopard and suddenly all font colors in the iWork apps were inverted.
I tried everything from reinstalling iWork to completely erase my HDD and start over. But nothing solved the problem. Only thing I apparently never did was updating the iWork apps via Software Update. After I did that everything is fine now.

It seems like the combination of iWork '08 and Snow Leopard inverts the font colors which gets fixed with a simple iWork update.

Now I ask myself why I haven't updated iWork in the last 3 month...
Pages: Colors inverted - Mac Forums
As the person above did, try doing a software update via the apple menu and see if that will help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.