I want to change the look of my iphone Themes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Book
Hi Guy's

I just bought a iphone recently and love it, well battery could be better but it has everything I want in a phone.

I was playing with it over the weekend and found White on Black function on Accessibility menu,,,, I love the colours and the way it looks,,, only and a big only is I cant see any pictures on the phone and things like that, surfing online is not good if you cant see anything but text.

Is their anything I can do to get the theme changed maybe so the iphone looks like it is on the above setting but is not ???? or something cool and drifferent.

I downloaded two files online, but I dont think they will go into iTunes and become a folder in the libarary like Music, Apps, podcasts ect ect ??????

Any Help would be great.

Thanks in advance

The Shaba

Reaction score
Accessibility menu on an Iphone? Where is that located, I can't find it on mine.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Book
Hi

Its in General, Accessibillity then white on black.

Does anyone know if I need to have my Phone Jailbreaked then ????

Really really want to change my iphone !!!!

Thanks Guy's

Shaba

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook5,2, iPad 16 gb, iPhone 3GS 32 gb, Iphone 4
Keep in good Spirit, I'm sure you'll find what your looking for .... :Smirk:

Reaction score
Yep, don't have that on my phone so I am not sure what you have.

As for changing the theme, there is no way to do it without jail breaking and that is not allowed as it violates the EULA and thus violates the forum rules. Sorry, we are not going to be of any help to you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
DaFlake, those options are only available on the 3GS, so if you have a 2G/3G then that could explain why you can't find them.

Shaba, to change the theme you will have to jailbreak. I'm currently running an HTC Sense theme and it looks pretty good, it's even got a functional weather widget.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you with the actual jailbreak process as it is a violation of the Apple EULA and we do not allow such discussions here at Mac-Forums.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Enough to seriously consider the HTC Desire as a viable alternative to the fourth gen iPhone :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.