How do I save eBay pix to iPhoto?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, Time Capsule & PowerBook G4
Once again and, as always, please forgive my ignorance, but how do I save photos from an eBay listing to my iPhoto library? I've tried right clicking, but it simply gives me the option to Select All, I then go to File Menu and save to Desktop, but the pictures come out all fuzzy. Help!

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Trow

Reaction score
You can't, the photos are protected from being downloaded as they are the property of the person that uploaded them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
As DaFlake advises you will need to take your own photos, upload from your camera into iPhoto and select browse when you place the eBay ad until they are found. Should you simply copy someone else's photos, the ad for the auction/sale will be cancelled.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, Time Capsule & PowerBook G4
Thanks and, just to be clear, I'm not looking to pilfer anyone's photos, I simply want to save some pix of an item I purchased. The seller, unfortunately, deleted the originals. I was able to import the photos, BUT only one of the 6 is clear, the rest are very blurry. Thanks anyway! Trow

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.