Hi guys.

Reaction score
Im new to the forum. I got one question, hopefully someone will be able to help me out. Is there any mac program or software out there that I can get for my macbook that can help me create a photo organizational chart? Here a picture of exactly what Im trying to do.

Photo-Org-Chart-Full.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i think Microsoft Office does that.

Reaction score
Keynote does not do that.

Keynotes does not do it for you but you can use it to build the chart, I have done it. Once you get on block built it is a simple cut and paste to add more and then use arrows or lines to connect them. It isn't hard at all.

I have also used Visio to do this.

OP
Geesix
Reaction score
i think Microsoft Office does that.

Keynotes does not do it for you but you can use it to build the chart, I have done it. Once you get on block built it is a simple cut and paste to add more and then use arrows or lines to connect them. It isn't hard at all.

I have also used Visio to do this.
Could you add pictures in your chart? I need to add pictures in mine. Thanks for all the help.

Reaction score
Sure, you would just need to size the pics then add them to the slide.

Reaction score
I had actually made my all organizational chart in Ms office or otherwise in power point I think you should also try it out. I think by using paint also you can be able to make your desirable charts I hope this will help you.

OP
Geesix
Reaction score
I had actually made my all organizational chart in Ms office or otherwise in power point I think you should also try it out. I think by using paint also you can be able to make your desirable charts I hope this will help you.
Thanks for your reply. Just one question, did you add pictures to your chart? Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.